COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & INTERACTIVE FEATURES (Continued)
It is a condition of your use of the Websites that you do not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Websites.
• Use the Websites to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Websites or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Websites.
• Use the Websites to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
• Gain unauthorized access to the Websites, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Websites, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Websites.
Likewise, as a Visitor or Registered User, you will NOT use the Websites to post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available content that
• Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Contains hate speech. (For example, but not limited to, speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity).
• Threatens, bullies or otherwise harasses or stalks another person.
• Discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
• Includes information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or right of publicity that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right(s), or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
• Disperses information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
• Exploits any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
• Advertises or solicits anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
• Gathers for marketing and/or commercial purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of these Websites. Nor will you spam other users.
• Engages in any marking and or commercial activities on our Websites.
WSS may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Websites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future.
WSS or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by WSS staff, WSS’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with WSS some of whom may employ anonymous usernames.
WSS expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of WSS or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
WSS has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Websites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.